Hawker Electrolyte Circulation System
- Saves up to 30% in charging time
- Saves up to 20% electricity consumption per charge
- Reduces electrolyte temperature by up to 10°C per charge
- Avoid electrolyte and temperature stratification
- Reduces water consumption by up to 75%
- Increases water top-up intervals to up to 4 times as long
- Makes more economical charging equipment possible
Hawker electrolyte circulation using the AirLift principle comprises a system of tubes built into the cell. A diaphragm pump conducts a weak current of air into the cell, setting up circulation inside the cell container. This prevents electrolyte and temperature stratification and optimizes charging.
The advantages of Hawker vented batteries with electrolyte circulation system are particularly ideal in applications where high performance, short charging times and high temperatures are anticipated.