- Revolutionary 16V, front terminal designs
- Specifically developed for UPS applications 550, 800 and 925 Wpc sizes
- High power density
- Optimum footprint and volume efficiency
- Simplified installation, maintenance and replacement
- Scales easily to large capacity UPS systems
ENERGIA batteries were developed for all motive power applications in low and normal duty applications, offering high quality and performances at a cost effective rate.
The batteries are lead-acid, in DIN sizes. Their robust construction is based on tubular technology with negative flat pasted plates. The separator is of the micro-porous type. Cell box and lid are made from high temperature resistant polypropylene and are heat-seal welded to prevent any electrolyte leakage.
A single-point watering system can be supplied on request, including battery filling system plugs and pipes to be installed onto the battery.