- Building blocs that provide optimum reliability for customised and specialist battery applications
- Wide temperature operating range (-65ºC to +80ºC)
- Resealable safety valve
- Steel can enclosure
- Rugged construction
- Extremely low self-discharge rate providing up to 2 years shelf-life
- Pure lead design offers highest recharge efficiency
- Very high cycle life delivers up to 300 cycles (100% Depth of Discharge)
- Greatest high-rate power density, per unit weight
- Up to 10-year design life at 25ºC
- Proven in-the-field technology and UL recognised components
- C5 rate, to 80% of rated capacity
The purity of the materials used is key to supporting the CYCLON battery’s performance benefits. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
CYCLON batteries have a resealable 50 PSI safety valve which lets gases escape, then automatically reseals, so there’s no risk of excessive gas accumulation within the battery, or “dry out” failure from repeated recharges.
Made from 99.99% pure lead, CYCLON battery plates are extremely thin, so they offer more surface area then conventional batteries and far more power. High purity acid is absorbed right into the Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) plate separators, so the CYCLON battery provides leak-proof operation in any position.
In addition, the CYCLON battery’s metal outer jacket offers extreme shock, vibration, temperature and flammability protection.