Computertrade was established in year 2000, in the city of Podujeva, 30 km North East from the Kosova’s capitol Prishtina. The lack of a specialized IT company in the town of over 100 000 inhabitants was one of the main reasons to undertake this step.
Initially Computertrade offered trainings from the Information Technology to the municipality staff and also to the citizens interested. Within short time Computertrade offered PC servicing and maintenance. 7 months after the establishment the company started selling IT equipment to the public institutions, private companies and citizens
Next step was to expand our operations in the capitol of Kosova where the central government is situated. Computertrade signed a 6 months contract with Ministry of Health (year 2004) in servicing and maintainance their IT equipment. This contract was extended for 2 years..
Same contract is signed with Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning.
Also from year 2004 we started providing IT and Communications equipment for many public institutions (Ministries, Post and Telecom of Kosova etc).
- Computertrade is based in Prishtina
- Registered as Personal Business Enterprise in Ministry of Trade and Industry with Registration Number 80280912 and VAT nr 3006898
- Computertrade has 5 Employees.
- The Company has been growing its revenues every year
- Our main target in the future is the public sector.
Expanding the portfolio
- Since 3 years Computertrade is focused in Reserve and Motive Power is one of the fields that we already are in. Big efforts are being made that Reserve and Motive Power becomes our backbone business.
We are delighted to express the fact the we do represent ENERSYS in the territory of Republic of Kosovo. Enersys is a world leader in Reserve and Motive Power. More about Enersys please find in the official website www.enersys.com.
Some of our costumers for stationary batteries in the telecom sector:
- FSK (Army)
- POLICIA E KOSOVËS (Police)
- NATO KFOR HQ
- IQ to Link
Costumers from the motive power sector:
- “DEVOLLI CORPORATION”
- “KOSMONTE FOODS”
- “QENDRA TREGTARE ARJETA– QTA”
- “BETA GROUP”
- “ATLANTIK GROUP”
Other costumers include:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Force and Security of Kosova
- Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning
- Ministry of Education
- University of Pristina
- Economical Chamber of Kosova
- Municipality of Podujeva
- United Nations Mission in Kosova
- Ministry of Internal Affairs – Kosovo Police
- Kosovo Veterinary and food Agency etc
- Imperial Tobacco Kosovo
NexSys Batteries for Forklift , AVG/LVG and Cleaning Machines
Operate with flexibility:
-Suitable for 24/7 operations
-Extra fast charging
-High energy density compared to conventional batteries
Clean and Safe:
-No water topping up needed
-Minimal gas emissions
Outstanding Total Cost of Ownership:
-Excellent cycle life
-Low recharge factor(no charging rooms, no spare batteries)
-High efficiency: reduced water and electricity consumption
Manuals for using EnerSys products in Albanian language
If your company is using EnerSys products in Kosovo, there is a very good chance we have technical documentation and manuals in Albanian language. This will ensure safety at work, and an ease of use for your technical staff.
Hawker Life iQ manual:
Hawker Lifetech manual:
Water Less manual:
Perfect Plus manual:
New Generation NexSys Batteries – Faster Charging with Even More Power and Performance
The new NexSys™ range of high-performance motive power batteries delivers significant operational benefits and lifetime cost savings compared with traditional flooded and gel battery alternatives. The NexSys batteries are available in Standard and Fast charging configurations to support a wider range of applications than previous models. They are suitable for an extensive range of vehicles including lift trucks, order pickers, pallet trucks, AGV/LGVs and cleaning machines.